Frequently asked questions
- When will I receive my box?
- We're just as excited to send your box, as you are to receive it! Our team will work on curating your box and have it dispatched within 10 days of the monthly cut-off. You'll receive a dispatch email with a tracking link - delivery usually takes 3 - 5 days after this point!
- Can I pause my boxes?
- You can! After your first box has been dispatched, you'll see the option to pause future boxes in your account dashboard.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- We'd hate for you to leave us, and if your boxes are too frequent you can always pause the subscription for a month or two. However, if you wish to cancel - we'll understand! You can take care of this yourself. There are no pushy phone calls, or long waits - it's instant. However, we can only cancel subscriptions up to the next billing cycle - we cannot cancel after payment has been taken.
- Can I return my box for a refund?
- Our boxes are 'curated to order', which means that we don't generally accept returns for them. If you're unhappy with your box, please get in touch - we genuinely care about the service we provide, and your happiness is important to us!
- I want to refer my friends - do I get anything?
- Keep your eyes peeled for our refer a friend scheme, launching 2022!
- I do not recognise your charges on my statement - do you provide holidays?
- There seems to be an incredible amount of confusion around whether we provide holidays on subscription (at one point we received 75 messages about it). We do not. We are a reputable hobby/needlecraft subscription company. The company you are after has a hyphen in their web address between 'hobby' and 'box'. We won't provide a direct link.
Still got questions? We'd love to hear from you!
The quickest response is usually via email, but you're free to give us a ring and leave a voicemail if we aren't immediately available.